August 20, 2010
For confidentiality reasons, The Lady can only report in general about the fantastic day she spent in Seattle helping “stage” the entries in the 2010 American Cheese Society Competition.
1. She had one of the best days of her life as a cheesemonger (or according to cheese friend, Gordon Edgar’s criteria… “almost-a-cheesemonger” 🙂 )
2. She got up close and personal and down and dirty with lots of America’s Great Cheeses.
3. Evidently The Man is not the only member of the family who swoons when in contact with America’s Great Cheeses.
4. She met lots of other cheese nerds and is pleased to call them her new cheesy friends.
5. She was exhausted and exhilarated at the end of the day.
6. There’s no way she wouldn’t do it all over again.
7. She’s ready for Cheese-a-topia that starts on Wednesday, August 25th (and so am I)… see you in Seattle!!!